- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions. This year the CRF125F Big Wheel gets nearly an extra 3/4 inch of suspension travel, too.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting started easier in all kinds of conditions, and the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F Big Wheel's dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And for 2019, new fuel injection makes it even better and more efficient.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle's, giving your younger rider all the control they need.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- New Steel Frame and Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF125F Big Wheel a strong, new, twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power with the front disc rotor drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F Big Wheel can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts inspired by our bigger CRF motocross bikes, the CRF125F Big Wheel is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F Big Wheel is ready to ride when you are.
- Intermediate Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F Big Wheel's 30.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Bigger Wheels: With a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch wheel in the rear, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit taller riders a little better. The right-sized bike is as important as wearing the right-sized boots or helmet.
- More Front Suspension Travel: In addition to the rear-suspension travel increase, we also gave the CRF125F Big Wheel more travel up front for a balanced, plush ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF125F Big Wheel gets upgraded, half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel Injection: New for 2019, fuel injection means the CRF125F Big Wheel starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF125F Big Wheel with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 6.6 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27°30' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 199 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 10.3 inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125FB
Factory Warranty Information
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.